Lantronix Releases the Mobile Hardware Development Kit
March 16, 2021
Lantronix Inc. announced the arrival of the Mobile Hardware Development Kit (HDK) featuring the flagship Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform. Engineered with an advanced 5nm process design, the HDK accelerates innovation, development and testing of Android™ mobile applications in artificial intelligence, gaming, photography and more.
With next-generation software technology and tools, the HDK provides an open-frame solution for innovating, evaluating, optimizing, testing, and deploying Android applications. The HDK enables developers to perform platform evaluation and benchmarking, hardware component or peripheral testing, and proof-of-concept testing.
According to a company press release, the highlights of the HDK are:
- Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 5G Mobile Platform
- Memory: 12GB RAM + 256GB UFS storage
- Numerous I/O and connectivity options
- Accessory display, camera and sensor available
- 6x 4-Lane MIPI CSI camera ports
- 2x 4-Lane MIPI DSI display ports
- 1x USB3.1 Gen 2 (10.0 Gbps) Type-C with DisplayPort video out
- HDMI Video output
- Wi-Fi 6 – 802.11ax 2×2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi / BT 5
- Android 11
For more information, lantronix.com.