Technology - Open Source - Development Kits
Product of the Week: Bosch Sensortec Application Board 3.0
September 16, 2021
Enhancing AI Inference through Sparsity Support and Transformer Optimization for Minimizing Latency
September 16, 2021
Ensuring the success of your RISC-V product with a commercial-grade software development ecosystem
September 15, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit
July 30, 2021
The KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit is based on Xilinx’s Kria K26 system on module, which is a … wait, wait, wait. A system on module from Xilinx?
Dev Kit Weekly: THine THSER101 Raspberry Pi Camera Module Cable Extension Kit
July 23, 2021
So we have a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. And we have version 2 of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module. They interface via a MIPI CSI-2 connector and this ribbon cable, which is about six inches long. But what if I wanted to position the camera a significant distance away from the Pi, say, to function as a webcam? Or across the room?
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Digi International ConnectCore 8M Mini Development Kit
July 9, 2021
Historically, the embedded electronics deployed in industrial applications have been relatively simple, both to keep costs down but more importantly to ensure safe, reliable system operation by keep complexity to a minimum.
Boy, have things changed.
DEV KIT WEEKLY: NimbleLink Skywire Development Kit 2 from GetWireless
May 14, 2021
So, as you might have guessed, this is the second version of the Skywire Development Kit 2, which also goes by the acronym SWDK2. It features dual Taoglas antennas that connect via surface-mount antenna connectors, which enables the MIMO architecture required for mobile cellular networking. But what’s really cool about the SWDK2 is a flexible interface that enables it to pair with Arduino, NXP FRDM, ST Nucleo, and a host of other development platforms as long as they can support an Arduino shield.
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Arduino Sensor Kit
May 7, 2021
Created in collaboration with Seeed Studio, the Arduino Sensor Kit is for developers who are looking to expand their skills in electronics and programming. However, the kit can be used by both beginners and more experienced developers.
- STMicroelectronics Announces Automotive-Qualified Navigation Module with Dead Reckoning
- Nanoramic Secures Fortistar Investment to Transform Electric Vehicle Battery Technology
- Infineon Launches SLS37 V2X Hardware Security Module to Safeguard Vehicle to Everything Communication
- NI and S.E.A. First to Earn OmniAir Qualified Test Equipment (OQTE) Status for a C-V2X Modular Bench Tester and for a C-V2X and DSRC Sniffer
IAR Systems Extends Functional Safety Offering for RISC-V with Build Tools for Linux
October 25, 2021
- Product of the Week: Bosch Sensortec Application Board 3.0
- Can Particle Accelerators Accelerate Industry Standards?
- ADLINK Launches Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) Software Development Kit (SDK) to Accelerate Edge AI Vision
- When Standards Mature: Balancing Performance & Demand in the High-Energy Physics Community
- COM-HPC Server Modules Are On the Way
- Green Hills Software Collaborates with Arm to Enable Arm Cortex-A78AE in High-Performance Critical Embedded Systems
- Sometimes Acquisitions Work Out, and Sometimes They Don’t
- Capacitive Touchscreen Controller Family for the Home Appliance Market Dedicated to Work in Harsh, Noisy Environments
- ioXt Alliance Certifies 60 Android Devices
- Variscite and Sequitur Labs Partner to Accelerate the Development of Secure IoT Products
- What CISOs Get Wrong About Connected Device Security (And Why You Should Care)
- New Consumer-Friendly Helium Network Crypto Miner and IoT Gateway Comes to Market