Technology - Debug & Test - Page 4
Debug & Test
Elektrobit Unveils Industry-First Software Platform for Next-Gen Vehicle Electronics Architecture
December 1, 2020
Importance of Hierarchical DFT implementation in maximizing the SoC - throughput ? Part - I
November 24, 2020
Four Steps to a Successful Text Analytics Workflow
November 17, 2020
Percepio Releases Tracealyzer Visual Trace Diagnostics Solution Version 4.4 with Support for Embedded Linux
October 26, 2020
Keysight's New Handheld Measurement Software Supports Commercial Off-the-Shelf Smartphones
October 22, 2020
VadaTech Releases FMC238, FMC239 FPGA Mezzanine Cards
October 12, 2020
VadaTech announced the release of the FMC238 and FMC239, which are a FPGA Mezzanine Cards per VITA 57.1 standard.
Breakthrough, Scalable, Intuitive Power Sequencing System Accelerates Design and Debug
October 8, 2020
IAR Systems Facilitates Building and Testing of Automotive Applications in Linux-based Environments for Renesas RH850 MCUs
October 1, 2020
IAR Systems released an update of its Renesas RH850 microcontroller (MCU)-focused build tools supporting implementation in Linux-based frameworks for automated application build and test processes.
CATARC (Tianjin) Automotive Engineering Research Institute Selects Rohde & Schwarz to Supply Full Vehicle Antenna Test (FVAT) System
October 1, 2020
The system is required to optimize the performance and location of antenna modules, verify compliance with wireless and EMC standards and ensure proper operation of a vehicle's wireless system.
N.A.T. Releases New Software Defined Radio (SDR) Product Portfolio
September 24, 2020
N.A.T, a supplier of embedded boards and systems based on open standards, release new software defined radio (SDR) products for wireless network developers.
Qoitech Expands Product Portfolio by Introducing the Otii Automation and Otii Log Toolboxes
September 24, 2020
Readability Beats Debugging
September 22, 2020
When writing code, your first priority should be readability. A lot of time is spent debugging and maintaining code, often far more than was spent writing it in the first place.
- GaN Systems Signs Semiconductor Capacity Agreement with BMW
- ByteSnap’s “Periodic Table” Provides Guide to Embedded Systems Terminology
- An Honest Conversation, About Jobs and Chips
- Monitoring the Charging Stations of the E-Bus Fleet of the City of Jena
MicroEJ and NXP Collaborate to Enable Ultra Low power Optimization On The i.MX RT500 Crossover MCUs for Wearables
September 1, 2021
- Infineon Announced New MEMS Scanner For Eyeglasses and Head-Up Displays
- RTI Joins the VR/AR Association to Advance Integrations with Gaming Engines
- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond
- OKW’s New Smooth-Top SLIM-CASE For Mobile Electronics
- Under Threat: How SSDs in Edge Computing Applications Can Maintain High Data Security and Integrity
- Kontron Updates its VX305C-40G and VX305H-40G Single Board Computers
- Compute Express Link(CXL) Interconnects Memory and GPUs for Yielding High Performance
- sureCore Meets Demands for Ultra-Low Power Memory Solutions
- Can Particle Accelerators Accelerate Industry Standards?
- ADLINK Launches Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) Software Development Kit (SDK) to Accelerate Edge AI Vision
- When Standards Mature: Balancing Performance & Demand in the High-Energy Physics Community
- Open Mainframe Project Announces the Full Schedule for the 2nd Annual Open Mainframe Summit on September 22-23