PLS -- Latest Version of UDE 5.0 Hits the Market
January 11, 2019
PLS Programmable Logic & Systems has released the latest version of its Universal Debug Engine 5.0 for professional debugging and embedded system testing.
Lauta. PLS (Programmable Logic & Systems) has released the latest version of its Universal Debug Engine 5.0 for professional debugging and embedded system testing.
Some of the new and improved features of UDE 5.0 include:
- Simplifying and improving the handling of large amounts of recorded trace data, particularly visualization.
- Supports the visualization of states and control of all cores of a multicore system within a uniform user interface as a multicore debugger.
- It’s a supported microcontroller characterized by numerous improvements and enhancements.
- The 32-bit ARM controller Cortex-R52 and the Cortex-M microcontroller NETX 90 have been added as completely new components.
- Dedicated debug support for STMicroelectronics' new Chorus SPC58NH92x power architecture-based devices, as well as NXP's dual-core MPC5775B and MPC5775E.
- Extended debugging and trace functions benefit microcontrollers from the TC3xxx gamut from Infineon.
The company will present UDE 5.0 at embedded world 2019 in Hall 4, Booth 4-310, February 26-28 in Nuremberg, Germany.
For more information, please visit www.pls-mc.com.