Technology - Debug & Test - Probes & Debuggers
Probes & Debuggers
Product of the Week: IAR Embedded Workbench
March 1, 2021
Comments and Debug Code
February 15, 2021
SEGGER's Complete J-Link Software Now Available for Linux on ARM
January 18, 2021
SEGGER’s entire portfolio of J-Link software is now available for Linux on ARM, for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. This includes both the command-line programs and GUI tools such as J-Flash, J-Flash SPI, J-Scope, the J-Link Configurator, and the GUI version of the GDB Server.
Breakthrough, Scalable, Intuitive Power Sequencing System Accelerates Design and Debug
October 8, 2020
SEGGER Announces Support for SiFive Insight Debug, Trace Platform
April 6, 2020
As SEGGER strengthens its position within the RISC-V instruction set architecture, the company announced its J-Link probes deliver support for the new SiFive Insight debug/trace solution.
THine Releases Chip for Medical and Industrial Applications
March 31, 2020
Thine announced the release of the THCV243, a high-volume availability of its new MIPI CSI-2 serializer IC.
iWave, Crank Create Partnership to Support Graphics on i.MX 8 Series
March 24, 2020
iWave Systems has partnered with Crank Software to support graphics representation on the i.MX 8 series System on Modules and SBC boards.
SmartDV Heads to DVCon Europe to Showcase VIP Support for Verilator and TileLink, Demonstrate Smart ViPDebug Protocol Debugger
November 5, 2019
AI & Machine Learning
- Why Organizations Should Consider Predictive Maintenance Models
- Product of the Week: Cincoze GP-3000 Industrial AI & Machine Vision Computer
- SECO Acquires Oro Networks
- AI Chipmaker Hailo Partners with Lanner Electronics to Launch Next-Generation AI Inference Solutions at the Edge
- Sealevel’s New Leadership Excels at SWaP Engineering and Functional Density
- Yamaichi Releases the New Y-Con Cover 20-TC Replaces the Current Version
- Trinamic Open-Source Reference Design Simplifies EoAT
- Advantech Launches DeviceOn Module IoT Sensor Node Platform
- Senet Announces LoRaWAN Network Integration with SenRa’s Ginjer IoT Analytics Platform
- Paragraf Introduces a Graphene Hall Sensor for Cryogenic Applications
- Digi-Key Electronics Announces Help for Startups
- Is eSIM the Accelerant IoT Has Been Waiting For?
Networking & 5G
Sierra Wireless Achieves Certification of its 5G Module and MG90 5G Router on T-Mobile
June 17, 2021
- Spirent's 800G Ethernet Ecosystem Completes Interoperability Validation with Intel Silicon Photonics Project
- Microchip Simplifies Deployment of Wi-Fi 6 Access Points and Small Cell Nodes with First Multiport, Multigigabit PoE Injector
- 5G in Reality: If? When? How?
- MixComm Announces 39GHz SUMMIT 3741 5G Front End IC