Technology - AI & Machine Learning - Computer Vision & Speech Processing
Computer Vision & Speech Processing
ROHM’s 75W High Optical Output Laser Diode for LiDAR
October 8, 2021
Voice Recognition Enhances the HMI functions for Hardware to Support Real-Time Contactless Control
September 28, 2021
ADLINK Launches Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) Software Development Kit (SDK) to Accelerate Edge AI Vision
September 8, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: SimplyNUC Topaz Powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
September 3, 2021
The SimplyNUC Topaz isn’t really a development kit. More aptly, it’s a mini PC.
Technology Choices and Supply Chain Management Are the Key Enablers of LiDAR Adoption
September 2, 2021
eCapture Launches Small Form Factor 3D Stereo Depth Sensing Camera for Robotics and Object Tracking
August 23, 2021
Eta Compute’s Low-Power Architecture Offers Long-Lasting AI Vision Workloads on a Single Battery
August 12, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit
July 30, 2021
The KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit is based on Xilinx’s Kria K26 system on module, which is a … wait, wait, wait. A system on module from Xilinx?
Maxim Integrated Teams with Xailient to Provide World’s Fastest and Lowest-Power IoT Face Detection
July 27, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: THine THSER101 Raspberry Pi Camera Module Cable Extension Kit
July 23, 2021
So we have a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. And we have version 2 of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module. They interface via a MIPI CSI-2 connector and this ribbon cable, which is about six inches long. But what if I wanted to position the camera a significant distance away from the Pi, say, to function as a webcam? Or across the room?
Embedded Toolbox: Let's Build A Robot, Part 4 – Integrating OpenCV & the TurtleBot
July 20, 2021
It’s time for our robot to make sense of what it can see.
Classic DSP, New Neural Networks & Better Benchmarks Improve Local Voice Activation at the Edge
July 19, 2021
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Digi International ConnectCore 8M Mini Development Kit
July 9, 2021
Historically, the embedded electronics deployed in industrial applications have been relatively simple, both to keep costs down but more importantly to ensure safe, reliable system operation by keep complexity to a minimum.
Boy, have things changed.
- STMicroelectronics Announces Automotive-Qualified Navigation Module with Dead Reckoning
- Nanoramic Secures Fortistar Investment to Transform Electric Vehicle Battery Technology
- Infineon Launches SLS37 V2X Hardware Security Module to Safeguard Vehicle to Everything Communication
- NI and S.E.A. First to Earn OmniAir Qualified Test Equipment (OQTE) Status for a C-V2X Modular Bench Tester and for a C-V2X and DSRC Sniffer
- Infineon Announces CIRRENT Cloud ID to Simplify Secure IoT Device-to-Cloud Authentication
- Advantech Delivers Edge AI Solutions in Partnership with Allxon & Trend Micro
- NEXTY Electronics (Toyota Tsusho Group) to Distribute Blaize AI Edge Computing Products in Japan
- Vecow and Blaize Launch the Vecow ECX-2400 Workstation-Grade AI Computing System
- DIGISTOR Announces New C Series of Security Enhanced Self Encrypting Drives
- Rambus Advances Server Memory Performance with the Industry’s First 5600 MT/s DDR5 Registering Clock Driver
- Product of the Week: UD info’s M2P-80DC Series PCIe SSDs
- Product of the Week: Innodisk's 112-Layer 3D TLC SSDs
IAR Systems Extends Functional Safety Offering for RISC-V with Build Tools for Linux
October 25, 2021
- Product of the Week: Bosch Sensortec Application Board 3.0
- Can Particle Accelerators Accelerate Industry Standards?
- ADLINK Launches Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) Software Development Kit (SDK) to Accelerate Edge AI Vision
- When Standards Mature: Balancing Performance & Demand in the High-Energy Physics Community