Infineon Releases Connected Home Security Evaluation Kit with OPTIGA? Trust M for Raspberry Pi
October 29, 2020
Infineon Technologies released the Connected home security evaluation kit with OPTIGA™ Trust M for Raspberry Pi.
Infineon Technologies released the Connected home security evaluation kit with OPTIGA™ Trust M for Raspberry Pi. With the kit, manufacturers and users can take advantage of Infineon’s security hardware and Connected Home over IP standards, which are both being developed by the Zigbee Alliance. Based on the Raspberry Pi platform, the kit accelerates prototyping, which is paramount for IoT device manufacturers.
Per a company press release, features of the new kit include:
- Common Criteria Certified EAL6+ (high) hardware security controller
- Infineon true Zero Touch Provisioning and Secured and Certified Chain of Trust
- Secured data storage and full X.509 certificate handling
- Cryptographic support for AES, ECC NIST and Brainpool P256/384/512, RSA, TLS
- TRNG/DRNG random number generators
- I2C interface with Shielded Connection (AES encrypted and Authenticated communication)
- Hibernating mode for zero power consumption
These features can be easily employed, per the release. The only requirements for the integration of the kit are the OPTIGA Trust M and support software from Infineon, a Raspberry Pi board supplied by the customer and Zigbee Alliance’s open source reference software implementation of the Connect Home over IP standards.
For more information, visit infineon.com