Greenliant's NVMe U.2 EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSDs Provide High Performance and Endurance
January 02, 2020
Greenliant's G7200 NVMe U.2 EX Series industrial enterprise SSDs provide consistent high performance, ultra-robust data retention and ultra-high lifetime endurance of 30 drive writes per day (DWPD).
Greenliant is now sampling its NVMe U.2 EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise EX Series solid state drives (SSDs) to customers that require high endurance primary storage with sustainable low latency and high performance in extreme environments. Designed with Greenliant's EnduroSLC Technology, NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs provide robust data retention and high system-level lifetime endurance of 30 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years, according to the company.
Benefits of Greenliant's G7200 NVMe U.2 EX include:
- Data Security: Supports AES 256-bit encryption and crypto erase
- High Endurance: Achieves 30 DWPD for 5 years
- High Capacity: Offered from 800 GB to 1.92 TB
- High Performance: Reaches up to 2,600/1,900 MB/s read/write
- On-Chip Adaptive RAID: Improves SSD reliability
- Power Interrupt Data Protection: Helps prevent data corruption during power failures
- Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
Greenliant is sampling its new G7200 Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs to customers now, and expects to start shipping in volume production by end of 2019. Greenliant also plans to ship its 3-bit-per-cell (3D TLC NAND) Enterprise PX Series SSDs in capacities from 960 GB to 3.84 TB in the first quarter of 2020.
For more information, please visit: https://www.greenliant.com/