Devart updates dbForge Studio for MySQL
March 29, 2018
Devart introduced a significant update of dbForge Studio for MySQL with a bunch of new unique features, including support for Google Sheets, new schema comparison and synchronization engine, and...
Devart, a Czech software vendor of database tools and data connectivity solutions, has released a significantly improved version of its universal MySQL and MariaDB GUI tool, dbForge Studio for MySQL v.7.4. The most outstanding and notable updates implemented in dbForge Studio for MySQL are:
1) Support for Google Sheets for easy migration of table data between MySQL tables and Google Spreadsheets. The feature is incorporated into handy Data Export / Import Wizard, and the only thing users should do now is to specify the URL/ID of a Google Spreadsheets table.
2) Improved SQL document management with Execution notifications and Transaction Reminder as well as highlighting of the current code line.
3) Enhanced Code Completion with dozens of new variables and functions supported (Percona Server variables, MySQL Server variables, variables for MariaDB Server, etc.)
4) Both, schema/data comparison and synchronization wizards feature a new progress window with the list of processes taking place and specification of time elapsed. A brand new schema comparison and synchronization engine is implemented as well.
5) Now, dbForge Studio for MySQL allows copying databases seamlessly through the command-line interface and alerts users about the result of database copying.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB database administration, development, and management. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface, and much more.
To see the full list of updates implemented in dbForge Studio for MySQL v.7.4, please visit: https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/studio/.