Paragon Software Group Launches APFS SDK Community Edition
July 10, 2019
The technology can be integrated into other solutions and applications, and grants instant read access to APFS-formatted drives on non-Apple platforms.
Paragon APFS SDK Community Edition:
- Offers read access to APFS-formatted drives that tackle interoperability and cross-platform communication problems, permitting applications with connectivity to APFS-storage media on non-Apple platforms
- Adds read-only support for the default Apple file system to applications and hardware
- Provides free access to the source code of an independent APFS implementation via GitHub
- Guarantees minimal development costs, time-to-market and support workload
- Supports APFS volumes formatted in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Maintains encrypted sub-volumes
- Reinforces all character sets, including non-Latin
- CLI-utility with ready-made and custom scenarios
The Paragon APFS SDK Community Edition is available at https://github.com/Paragon-Software-Group/paragon_apfs_sdk_ce.