Raima Announces Release of Raima Database Manager (RDM) v15
July 16, 2021
Raima is designed to provide an enterprise caliber database with a small footprint. In this release Raima clients will find a new set of features which will enable machine learning in Edge, IoT, and IIoT applications that need performance within self-maintained applications.
Raima Database Manager is the solution for:
- High performance applications, through in-memory and snapshot support
- Edge/remote data with low power availability
- Applications that are sensitive to memory footprint
- Applications that are mission-critical and require a secure and reliable data storage solution
- Applications that will need multiplatform support whether it is desktop and/or real-time platforms
- RDM has support for most common programming language developers prefer.
- Machine learning on the edge.
Here are some of the new and improved features of 15:
- Time Series with Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) support - Custom generated time series support has been added to RDM. Users can specify time series data with full transactional support and downsampling of data. Also FFT support for data transformations. Learn more here.
- Primary Key Performance Optimization - RDM 15.0 will have newly created optimizations for primary key indexes. Users with any data type primary keys on their tables will see enhanced read and write performance.
Learn more and download a free trial at https://raima.com/download
For more information, visit: www.raima.com