oemsecrets.com enhances Bill of Materials (BoM) Management Tool
August 19, 2021
For years now, oemsecrets.com have understood that the electronics industry requires innovative ways for customers to find electronic parts quickly and easily, particularly in real-time for accurate pricing and stock availability.
Late last year, oemsecrets.com celebrated their 10th anniversary and with it came significant improvements to their website and search tools. This month, they have launched their latest update to their Bill of Materials tool by removing the login and opening up to the tool for free usage by all users. They have also added new search functionalities to make it easier for engineers to connect with key distributors and manufacturers.
Benefits of their new BoM tool to buyers, plus ongoing offers in line with this launch of their latest BoM management tool are highlighted below.
Free BoM Management Tool Access
The free to use Bill of Materials tool helps engineers and buyers to better manage parts lists and most importantly clearly identify cost savings. There’s a quick demo video available on the oemsecrets.com YouTube channel. Features and enhancements include:
- No login required
- Free to upload BOMs up to 250 line items
- A refreshed user interface with a simpler, more consistent design that helps people see crucial electronic parts data easily
- Find the best price from global authorised distributors
- Filter results with preferred distributors
- Add multiple parts to a distributor’s shopping cart in one click
- Compare price differences between target price vs market price
Sam Cowley, founder, said “Tools such as our Bill of Materials Management application and our API services offer end-to-end solutions for the market and help manage the complexities of electronics parts fulfilment. This is achieved through our mission to offer complete transparency in distributor market pricing and inventory availability.”
Accompanying this launch, are exclusive discount codes from two global distributors and valued partners of oemsecrets.com. Running until August 31st, customers can shop and save on millions of components with incredible deals, by applying coupon codes at checkout with Farnell and Arrow when clicking through the site. Customers can use these deals by following the links below:
- Save 10% on Farnell products (view codes and terms at https://www.oemsecrets.com/offers/get-10-discount-from-farnell-using-a-discount-code).
- Save 10% on Arrow products using code OEM10 at checkout on Arrow (see terms at https://www.oemsecrets.com/offers/save-10-on-orders-500-or-more-at-arrow-com)
In existence since 2010, oemsecrets.com is an electronic parts and components search engine that has bridged the gap between suppliers and buyers. The price comparison site takes pride in offering a free part search tool which helps users save time and money when sourcing components online.
Upon entering a manufacturer part number, users are quickly able to compare distributor prices and inventory from suppliers including Farnell, Mouser, RS, Future, Avnet, Arrow, and many more.
For further information, please visit https://www.oemsecrets.com.
For enquiries contact [email protected]