MVTec to Present New Software Releases at embedded world
January 21, 2019
MVTec Software GmbH will be appearing at embedded world presenting their latest software releases, HALCON 18.11 and MERLIC 4, with their various new and improved functions.
Munich. MVTec Software GmbH will be appearing at embedded world in hall 4, booth 203 from February 26 to 28. They will be presenting their latest software releases, HALCON 18.11 and MERLIC 4, with their various new and improved functions.
MVTec will also be holding live demos including:
- Showing how deep learning technologies can be used in embedded vision systems.
- The multi-platform demonstration that will have four embedded boards performing different tasks using HALCON and MERLIC.
- The HPeek benchmarking demo program using a Raspberry Pi.
- Presenting four standard examples of deep learning machine vision technologies in parallel:
- semantic segmentation
- object detection
- optical character recognition (OCR)
- Covering ways in which MERLIC can be used to detect and inspect different objects based on the example of medical test tubes.
On February 26 from 2:30 to 3:00 pm, Christoph Wagner, Embedded Vision’s Product Manager, will present, "Deep learning versus rule-based-configurable vision software on embedded devices." MVTec will also participate in the embedded world Exhibitors’ Forum with a presentation called, "Using MVTec software to combine deep learning and rule-based algorithms to build powerful embedded vision applications."
For more information, please visit www.mvtec.com.