Save Licensing Costs with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
December 01, 2020
Retail. Signage. Industry 4.0. Healthcare. Security. Transportation.
The Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 is the best option for embedded and IoT devices. These devices have fixed functionality and are built to perform a pre-defined set of tasks. The LTSC 2019 licensing terms are targeted towards embedded and IoT devices – from the standpoint of lowest total cost of ownership and long-term support.
Advantages of the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 include:
- Simplest, most cost-effective license for embedded and IoT devices
- Longest life cycle of all Microsoft products – up to 10 years
- Increased security with additional lock-down and customization capabilities
Other advantages include:
Ready to know how much you can save? You’ll first need to sign up to request a Microsoft OEM Customer License Agreement (CLA). As an authorized distributor of Windows products, Arrow can guide you throughout this process and help you obtain the CLA.
One distributor––endless device possibilities.
As an authorized distributor of Windows, Arrow helps you to create, make, manage, and deploy smart, connected devices powered using the full power of Windows.
From embedded devices and systems to dedicated appliances and fixed-function devices, our dedicated team of Microsoft experts is here to help you simplify your IoT experiences.
• Authorized distributor of Windows licensing
• Trusted advisor of Microsoft offerings
• Best-in-class consulting from Arrow’s certified Microsoft experts, including Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Champs
• Rapid, day-of response times (M-F, 8a-5p EST)
• Global deployment capabilities