Technology - Open Source - Page 2
Knowles Releases AI-Enabled TWS Development Kit
August 5, 2021
Embedded Linux Debugging Made Easier
August 4, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit
July 30, 2021
The KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit is based on Xilinx’s Kria K26 system on module, which is a … wait, wait, wait. A system on module from Xilinx?
Dev Kit Weekly: THine THSER101 Raspberry Pi Camera Module Cable Extension Kit
July 23, 2021
So we have a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. And we have version 2 of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module. They interface via a MIPI CSI-2 connector and this ribbon cable, which is about six inches long. But what if I wanted to position the camera a significant distance away from the Pi, say, to function as a webcam? Or across the room?
Embedded Toolbox: Let's Build A Robot, Part 4 – Integrating OpenCV & the TurtleBot
July 20, 2021
It’s time for our robot to make sense of what it can see.
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Digi International ConnectCore 8M Mini Development Kit
July 9, 2021
Historically, the embedded electronics deployed in industrial applications have been relatively simple, both to keep costs down but more importantly to ensure safe, reliable system operation by keep complexity to a minimum.
Boy, have things changed.
USB104 A7: Artix-7 FPGA Development Board with SYZYGY-Compatible Expansion from Digilent
July 1, 2021
SiFive Performance P550 Core Sets New Standard as Highest Performance RISC-V Processor IP
June 22, 2021
Let's Build a Robot with ROS 2 and VxWorks Containers, Part 3
June 3, 2021
In this episode of Embedded Toolbox, Part 3 of our "Let's Build a Robot Series," we begin integrating the Robot Operating System (ROS) into our VxWorks-based design. So, why use an operating system alongside an operating system?
Debug & Test
- Spirent and Qascom Collaborate to Offer Commercially Available OSNMA Simulation Tools
- VIAVI Xgig 5P16 Delivers New Functionality for Improved PCI Express 5.0 Testing
- Digi-Key Electronics Announces Partnership with F3 Wireless to Offer RF Engineering Services
- TrustInSoft Mathematically Guarantees Zero-Bug Mobile Applications with New Application Security Test
- Advantech Releases Leading Industrial SQFlash BiCS5 Flash Solutions for Diverse AIoT Applications
- How AI-Powered Machines Can Accelerate Industrial Automation in Manufacturing
- 5 Common Mistakes in Automated Testing
- Taking High Precision Positioning Indoors
- Infineon Announces CIRRENT Cloud ID to Simplify Secure IoT Device-to-Cloud Authentication
- Advantech Delivers Edge AI Solutions in Partnership with Allxon & Trend Micro
- NEXTY Electronics (Toyota Tsusho Group) to Distribute Blaize AI Edge Computing Products in Japan
- Vecow and Blaize Launch the Vecow ECX-2400 Workstation-Grade AI Computing System
- ioXt Alliance Certifies 60 Android Devices
- Variscite and Sequitur Labs Partner to Accelerate the Development of Secure IoT Products
- What CISOs Get Wrong About Connected Device Security (And Why You Should Care)
- New Consumer-Friendly Helium Network Crypto Miner and IoT Gateway Comes to Market