June 03, 2021
Newark announced the availability of the 2040 chip built on Raspberry Pi-designed silicon.
This new chip, which is at the core of the $4 Raspberry Pi Pico, delivers a combination of high performance, low cost, and ease of use.
According to Newark, the key features include:
- Two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores clocked at 133 MHz
- 264 kB of on-chip SRAM
- 30 multifunction GPIO pins
- Dedicated hardware for commonly used peripherals alongside a programmable I/O subsystem for extended peripheral support
- Four-channel ADC with internal temperature sensor
- Built-in USB 1.1 with host and device support.
For more information on the Raspberry Pi Pico, visit newark.com.