Sensors Expo & Conference 2019 Adds Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference as Newest Co-Located Event
January 25, 2019
The industry?s largest collective of sensor-focused events returns to San Jose in June with three co-located shows featuring automotive, embedded systems, and medical design innovations.
Framingham, MA. The Sensors Expo & Conference will be making its 34th annual appearance at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA from June 25-27. It will include three co-located shows: the Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference, the Medical Sensors Design Conference, and the inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference.
2019 Conference highlights:
- 10 new and updated conference tracks including Automation & Industry 4.0, Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Sensors in an AI Universe, Smart City, and more.
- Over 65 sessions ranging from AI and machine learning, to IoT and wireless.
- 300+ exhibitors.
- Four new Pre-Conference Symposia discussing MEMS, IoT, Wearables, Energy Harvesting & Power.
“Sensors Expo & Conference is an event well worth attending. I love to attend each year to witness
and feel first-hand the immense passion each of the speakers, exhibitors, and attendees have for
the sensors industry,” said Francis Forest, Ph.D., Sr. Member of Technical Staff of Gogo, LLC.
For more information, check out the links below:
- Registration: www.sensorsexpo.com/register
- Conference program agenda: www.sensorsexpo.com/schedule
- Social Media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
Watch the 2018 Sensors Expo Highlight Video: