Striim's Real-Time Streaming Data Integration Now Available for Microsoft Azure Services
July 16, 2019
Striim is an end-to-end platform that offers real-time, non-intrusive change data capture from a variety of sources into the cloud.
Striim is an end-to-end platform that offers real-time, non-intrusive change data capture from a variety of sources into the cloud. Data sources can include log files, sensors, messaging systems, and Hadoop, Kafka, or NoSQL-based solutions. That data is then filtered, aggregated, and enriched, then delivered to enterprise systems in a consumable format at sub-second latencies.
Now available in the Microsoft Azure marketplace, Striim can now move real-time data to Microsoft systems and services for real-time analytics and decision making. These services include:
- Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- Microsoft Azure Database Services for PostgreSQL
- Microsoft Azure Database Services for MySQL
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage
- Microsoft Azure Event Hubs
- Microsoft Azure HDInsight
- Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
With Striim, users can accelerate Azure-based analytics for on-premise or cloud-based applications.
For more information, visit www.striim.com.