IoT Takes Center Stage at Embedded World
February 12, 2019
IoT will be a key theme of the RS Components stand at embedded world.
IoT will be a key theme of the RS Components stand at embedded world from February 26-28 in Nuremberg, Germany.
The IoT exhibit will feature development platforms from Sony Semiconductor and Microchip Technology.
Visitors can experience the following:
- Sony’s low-power SPRESENSE development platform that is designed for versatility and offers many options for IoT developers, including excellent audio and imaging capabilities
- the chance to meet the Sony team and experience SPRESENSE first hand
- a demonstration of Microchip’s AVR-IoT development board
The RS DesignSpark engineering platform will be another key feature including demonstrations such as:
- free download of the Zerynth IoT development environment
- Zerynth to show how to connect Cypress boards to the Cloud in simple Python and use a blockchain for secure communication
- a new example of the Zerynth AWS IoT library
- showcasing the popular 4ZeroPlatform
- exhibiting Pi Eye
For more information, please visit https://uk.rs-online.com/web/.