Keysight Enhances UXR Oscilloscopes to Accelerate Development of mmWave Communications
March 30, 2020
Keysight Technologies released the UXR0051AP Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscope, a single channel instrument designed to accelerate development of mmWave communications.
Keysight Technologies released the UXR0051AP Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscope, a single channel instrument designed to accelerate development of mmWave communications, satellite communications, and radar applications.
The new oscilloscope can reach a frequency range of 110 GHz in addition to 5 GHz of standard analysis bandwidth.
Key features include:
- Superior -158 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL) from 28 GHz to 85 GHz which enables golden receiver quality error vector magnitude (EVM) measurements on low power wideband signals.
- Directly measures wideband signals with up to 10 GHz bandwidth and fundamental frequencies as high as 110 GHz, without the need for external downconverters, for high quality wideband analysis.
- Instant upgradability to two independently configurable phase coherent channels for easy multiple input multiple output (MIMO) measurement support.
- High-definition, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with 16-bit Digital Down Conversion (DDC) I/Q data output to ensure high mmWave measurement accuracy.
- 256 GSa/s real-time or 3,200 MSa/s complex sample rates delivers the industry's widest 110 GHz frequency range and 2.16 GHz DDC analysis bandwidth.
- Flexible mmWave extension and DDC bandwidth license options enable performance and affordability for oscilloscope based mmWave wideband analysis.
More information is available at www.keysight.com.