Engineer's Guide to 5G Semiconductor Test
July 24, 2019
Wideband 5G IC test is complex - this is a must-read for anyone navigating the time, cost and quality trade-offs of sub-6 GHz and mmWave IC test.
- Working with wide 5G Downlink and Uplink OFDM waveforms
- Configuring wideband test benches for extensive frequency coverage
- Common sources of error in 5G beamforming
- Reducing test times of Over-the-air TX and RX test procedures
- Alternative to RF chambers for high volume production for mmWave RFICs