NuCurrent’s Wireless Power Method Offers Expansion Options for Next Generation Technology Development and Adoption
February 11, 2021
From smartphones and earbuds, to handheld computers and medical devices, the wireless power technology developer delivers products from concept to mass production.
NuCurrent announced its Wireless Power method, created to guide the wireless power industry through the next wave of technology development and adoption. The company is revealing its methods to usher in the next generation of never-before-seen features and products.
NuCurrent’s comprehensive Proven Wireless Power method consists of five essential components needed to bring products to mass production.
- Technological innovation: NuCurrent has developed a patent portfolio with 150+ patents granted and pending worldwide across a dozen (and counting) wireless power subspecialties including: antenna structure and design; multi-bay and extended range transmitters; simultaneous communications and power transfer; systems architecture, software, and more. These core inventions are coupled with an archive of trade secrets, state-of-the-art laboratories, simulation tools, and design libraries.
- Wireless power expertise: NuCurrent’s multidisciplinary team is composed of architects, engineers (electrical, RF, mechanical and software), project managers, and industry executives collectively responsible for electronics products sold in the market.
- Mass production capabilities: Per the company, NuCurrent has simplified the path to product launch via its “Discover-Design-Deliver” process that advances products through to mass production. For over a decade, the company has cultivated connectivity throughout the industry with a global network of integrated circuit companies, manufacturing partners, and standards/regulatory bodies, all of which are influential to product launch success.
- Flexible engagement model: NuCurrent has developed an engagement model designed specifically for sophisticated, highvolume electronics manufacturers. This approach makes the company’s technology accessible via established supply chains and preferred vendors, resulting in efficient procurement and cost benefits.
- “Customer-first” partnership: “NuCurrent’s ‘customer-first’ partnership focuses on two things,” said VP of Sales & Marketing Tim Tumilty. “It certainly means that we prioritize our customers’ needs. But it also means working with our customers to achieve first-of-their-kind innovations like we did with PopSockets, Klipsch, and Honeywell on their flagship wireless power programs.”
As part of NuCurrent’s commitment to advancing Proven Wireless Power throughout the industry, the company will kick-off the second year of its global educational program that explores emerging aspects of wireless power product design, including:
- Devices Charging Devices: The emerging trend of reverse wireless charging on February 24, 2021 at noon CT.
- To Qi or Not To Qi in March 2021
- From Hello to Mass Production: Bringing Wireless Power to Market in April 2021
For more information, visit: www.nucurrent.com