Vishay Intertechnology Releases ACAS AT with Increased Reisistance Ratios and Operating Voltages
March 18, 2021
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. announced its enhanced ACAS 0606 AT and ACAS 0612 AT precision Automotive Grade thin film chip resistor arrays with higher resistance ratios and operating voltages.
The Vishay Beyschlag devices enhance design flexibility by allowing the use of a broader range of input voltages in voltage divider applications and achieve a five-fold amplification factor increase compared to previous-generation devices.
Offering respectively two and four integrated resistors on one substrate, the Vishay Beyschlag ACAS 0606 AT and ACAS 0612 AT lower costs when compared to using multiple high-precision discrete resistors, while at the same time their stable divider ratio improves application stability.
Along with high temperature performance, the ACAS 0606 AT and ACAS 0612 AT:
- Are extremely robust against harsh environmental conditions.
- Provide superior moisture resistivity
- Have advanced sulfur resistance.
- Offer a 1000 V ESD capability and maximum rated dissipation to 0.125 W per element.
- Are ideally suited for precision analog circuits, voltage dividers, signal conditioning, OpAmp, and feedback circuit applications that require extraordinarily stable fixed resistor ratios.
A company press release describes typical applications as:
- Automotive electronics.
- Audio equipment and instrumentation.
- Industrial electronics.
For more information, visit vishay.com