Vishay Intertechnology Extends Its NCW AT Line
March 18, 2021
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. has extended its NCW AT family of wide terminal thin film chip resistors with a new line of devices in the 0612 case size.
For power electronics in automotive and industrial applications, the Vishay Beyschlag NCW 0612 AT components combine high temperature performance and excellent long term stability with high power dissipation and low resistance values.
According to the compnay, the AEC-Q200 qualified devices offer:
- A wide terminal contact geometry for superior robustness against thermal cycling.
- Resistors capable of high operating temperatures up to +175 °C.
- Advanced sulfur resistance as verified according to ASTM B 809.
- Superior moisture resistivity at 85 °C and 85 % relative humidity.
These specifications allow the use of NCW AT series resistors in harsh and high temperature environments without compromising power or performance. The resistors are for most fields of modern professional power electronics in which power dissipation, reliability, stability, and robust design are major concerns. Typical applications will include:
- DC/DC converters.
- LED drivers.
- DC current monitoring.
- Battery management systems.
For more information, visit vishay.com