ON Semiconductor Demonstrates Strata Developer Studio at Embedded World
February 22, 2019
ON Semiconductor will be exhibiting its newly-launched Strata Developer Studio design support tool at embedded world.
NUREMBERG, DE. ON Semiconductor will be exhibiting its newly-launched Strata Developer Studio design support tool at embedded world in Nuremberg, Germany from February 26-28. Advanced imaging sensing for next generation automotive applications and machine vision will also provide visitors with an interactive view of ON Semiconductor’s technologies and system solutions.
Strata provides a trusted, always-up-to-date source for documentation, product information, design and application notes, reference designs and other critical project information. The new software environment equips engineers with an automated, cloud-connected solution that acts as an advanced ‘sandbox’ to explore, evaluate and design using ON Semiconductor’s technologies.
Visitors can expect demonstrations such as:
- Strata Developer Studio
- a diverse range of low-power solutions for enabling the IoT, from battery-free sensor nodes to vision systems
- how battery-free IoT sensor nodes are becoming a reality with energy harvesting
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)-based smart lighting
- RSL10 Sensor Development Kit
- automotive image sensors for ADAS and Autonomous Driving
For more information, please visit https://www.onsemi.com/.