Diodes Incorporated Releases New LED Drivers
July 24, 2019
Diodes Incorporated?s two automotive LED drivers, the AL8860Q and AL8861Q, focus on internal and external lighting applications including fog lamps, position lamps, rear lamps and door lamps.
- Voltages that range from 4.5V to 40V for enduring load-dump occurrences and properly operating at low-cranking voltages in stop-start applications.
- Can source 1.5A for powering loads up to 40W being contingent on supply voltage and external components.
- Support 0.3V to 2.5V analog dimming in addition to high-precision PWM dimming from 1 percent to 100 percent.
- The AL8861Q has current-sense resistor, short-circuit protection.
- Packaged in the high-power density MSOP-8EP with support for analog and PWM dimming via one control pin, which can be used for soft-start of the LED current with only one capacitor.
- Are automotive-compliant and support PPAP documents and satisfy AEC-Q100 Grade 1 demands.
- The AL8860Q starts at $.25 and the AL8861Q starts at $0.27 in 1,000-piece quantities.
For more information, visit www.diodes.com.