AVX and subsidiaries Ethertronics, AB Elektronik, and ATC to appear at Electronica 2018
November 12, 2018
AVX Corporation is showcasing its portfolio for automotive, medical, military, aerospace, industrial, and consumer market products at Electronica 2018.
AVX Corporation is showcasing its portfolio for automotive, medical, military, aerospace, industrial, and consumer market products at Electronica 2018, November 13–16 in Munich, Hall B6 at Booth 223 and Hall C3 at Booth 500, as AVX will be exhibiting alongside subsidiaries Ethertronics, AB Elektronik and ATC.
Showcased product selections will include:
- AVX’s new TWD High-Temp Max-Cap (HTMC) Series wet tantalum supercapacitors
- AVX’s range of space-level ESCC QPL 3009/041 Series X7R base metal electrode (BME) multilayer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs)
- AVX’s new 70-9159 Series three-piece board-to-board (BTB) STRIPT linking contact system for linear LED and coplanar PCB connections
- AVX’s new 0805-case BP Series multilayer, integrated thin film (ITF) band-pass filters
- Ethertronics’ highly anticipated IoT antenna for LTE Cat-M1/NB-IoT worldwide coverage
“Electronica has long been the flagship conference of the global electronics industry, and we are both excited and proud to once again participate in this unparalleled event,” said Alex Schenkel, AVX’s vice president of global sales. “This year, we especially look forward to introducing attendees to our ever-expanding portfolio of high-performance, high-reliability components and product solutions for a wide range of both niche and cross-market applications and highlighting the latest addition to our trusted solutions portfolio: Ethertronics’ ultra-high-performance smart antenna systems for wireless communications applications, including 5G, Wi-Fi, and IoT devices.”
For more information, visit to www.avx.com.