ADLINK Launches the DLAP x86 Series, a Deep Learning Acceleration Platform for Smarter AI Inferencing at the Edge
February 02, 2021
A compact, high performing GPU-enabled deep learning acceleration platform for deploying AI at the edge across industrial applications
ADLINK launched a compact GPU-enabled deep learning acceleration platform on the market with its latest DLAP x86 series. The DLAP x86 series targets the deployment of deep learning in volume, at the edge where data is generated and actions are taken. It is optimized to deliver AI performance in various industry applications by accelerating compute-intensive, memory-hungry AI inferencing, and learning tasks.
The DLAP x86 series features:
• Heterogeneous architecture for high performance - featuring Intel processors and NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture delivering high GPU-accelerated computation and returning optimized performance per watt and per dollar.
• The DLAP x86 series’ compact size starts at 3.2 liters; it is optimal within mobility devices or instruments where physical space is limited, such as mobile medical imaging equipment.
• With a rugged design for reliability, the DLAP x86 series can sustain temperatures up to 50 degrees Celsius/240 watts of heat dissipation, vibration (up to 2 Grms), and shock protection (up to 30 Grms), for reliability in industrial, manufacturing, and healthcare environments.
Delivering an optimal mix of SWaP and AI performance in edge AI applications, the DLAP x86 helps transform operations in healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and other sectors. Examples of use include:
• Mobile medical imaging equipment: C-arm, endoscopy systems, surgical navigation systems
• Manufacturing operations: object recognition, robotic pick and place, quality inspection
• Edge AI servers for knowledge transfer: combining pre-trained AI models with local data sets
For more information, visit: www.adlinktech.com