Podcasts - Page 5
Embedded Executive: Ellen Boehm, Sr. Dir. of IoT Product Management, Keyfactor
September 30, 2020
Embedded Executive: Chris Neil, SVP, Maxim Ventures
September 23, 2020
Maxim Ventures has already seen some level of success, as Chris Neil, a Senior Vice President of Maxim Ventures, explains in this week's Embedded Executives podcast.
Embedded Executive: Ron Martino, SVP/GM, Business Line Edge Processing, NXP Semiconductors
September 16, 2020
Blending DSP and ML Features in a Low-power, General-Purpose Processor: How far can we go?
August 12, 2020
By 2025, Over 7 Billion Antennas will be Shipped into IoT Devices, Creating Challenges for OEMs and Opportunities for Antenna Vendors
September 15, 2021
- Smart Home Technology is About Cooperation, Not Competition
- Advantech Releases the EI-52 for the Edge
- PUFiot : An Essential Security Coprocessor for RISC-V Designs
- Private Mobile Networks and the IoT: Why Do Companies Still Need a Private Core Network?
- Can Particle Accelerators Accelerate Industry Standards?
- ADLINK Launches Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) Software Development Kit (SDK) to Accelerate Edge AI Vision
- When Standards Mature: Balancing Performance & Demand in the High-Energy Physics Community
- Open Mainframe Project Announces the Full Schedule for the 2nd Annual Open Mainframe Summit on September 22-23
Cadence Accelerates Intelligent SoC Development with Comprehensive On-Device Tensilica AI Platform
September 13, 2021
- QuickLogic Announces Australis eFPGA IP Generator
- Embedded Executive: Johnson Chen, Executive, Winbond
- New Research from Newark Shows Demand for Low-Cost SBCs in Industrial and IoT Applications
- Xilinx and Motovis Introduce Complete Hardware and Software Solution to Further Automotive Forward Camera Innovation
Software & OS
- Digital Twin - The Giant of Global Data has arrived
- Open-Source, Reusable Software Stack Enables Real-Time Processing and Algorithm Development for CbM
- oemsecrets.com enhances Bill of Materials (BoM) Management Tool