High Performance UHF RFID Reader Module Features Impinj R2000 Built-in
May 18, 2020
UHF RFID Reader module with Impinj R2000 chip
The UHF RFID Reader module adopts Impinj Indy R2000 chip as RF transceiver.
- Anti-collision Algorithm – Unique I - Search multi-tag identification algorithm providing the highest efficiency.
- Optimized Algorithm for Tags with Small Volume – Optimized applications for reading small volume tags with better respond time.
- Dual CPU Architecture – Main CPU: tag inventory; Assistant CPU: data management.
- Fast Antenna Switch Inventory (For M-2800 and M-2900) – Every antenna's inventory duration is configurable (Minimum duration: 30 ms).
- Polling from ANT 1 to the last antenna.
- Tag inventory and data transfer are parallel and simultaneous.
- Two Modes for Inventory – Buffer mode and Real-time mode.
- Tags will be stored as buffer under buffer mode.
- Tags will send data under real-time mode. This mode allows user to get tag data instantly.
- Hardware System Halt Detection – Hardware CPU status surveillance.
- Run for 24 hours X 365 days without system halt.
For more information, visit https://www.infiniterfid.com/products/uhf-rfid-modules/ium400-4-port-uhf-rfid-reader/.