Redefine and Maximize Network Scalability
July 21, 2021
Next generation network device series
The PUZZLE series from ICP Germany are universal network devices, uCPE (universal customer premise equipment) servers, which provide a software-defined network function infrastructure (NFV) on a standard operating system. The PUZZLE series offers x86 and ARM based CPU solutions for real-time Software-Defined Wide-Area-Network (SD-WAN) with a wide range of Virtual Network Functions (VNF). Designed for low latency and QoS functionality, the PUZZLE series is capable of 5G applications. Through the Virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) frameworks, Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) and Open Radio Access Network (O-RAN) architectures can be realized to replace traditional and proprietary hardware.
The PUZZLE series includes 19" systems with one or two height units as well as desktop housing solutions. Powerful processors, such as ICE-Lake Intel® Xeon® or AMD® EPYC® processors, but also low-power versions from the Atom® series or Marvell Armada are available. For the 19" systems, a variety of network expansion modules with 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 50 GbE as well as 100GbE speed are available, with network chips from Intel®, such as E810 or X710-BM1/2, from Mellanox, Aquantia, Broadcom or ASMedia. By installing additional add-on cards based on PCI Express, the range of applications can be extended even further, for example by adding AI functionality through the use of Mustang AI accelerator cards. Network scaling redefined, through uPCE - a standard hardware for a variety of virtual network functions, with flexible hardware and software expansion options, open source software for reduced time to market and no risk of vendor lock-in. The Puzzle Series scores high on low capital and operating expenditures and lower power consumption by virtualizing a variety of physical endpoints.
ICP. Industrial Computer Products ...by people who care!
• Universal Customer Premise Equipment uPCE
• With NFV Concept - Network Virtualization Infrastructure
• 1 and 2 U 19" and desktop chassis solutions
• Intel® XEON®, Core-I and Atom; AMD EPYC and R-Series, Marvell® Armada® processor solutions
• Multi-site, metro network and data center applications in small to medium enterprises
• Wide range of network plug-in modules with Intel®, Mellanox®, Broadcom® or Aquantia® network ICs.
• Expandable through standard PCI Express slots
• Open Radio Access Network (O-RAN)
• 5G Gateway
• Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
• Virtual Network Functions (VNF)
• Universal Customer Premise Equipment
• Next generation firewall (NGFW)
• Application delivery controller (ADC)
• Unified threat management (UTM)
• WAN Optimization
• VPN Encrypter
• Wireless Gateway