embedded world 2017: Reconfigurable vision-guided systems on display from Xilinx
March 02, 2017
SAN JOSE, CA. At embedded world 2017in Nuremberg, Germany, Xilinx, Inc. will demonstrate responsive and reconfigurable vision-guided systems based on tools and libraries that integrate machine...
SAN JOSE, CA. At embedded world 2017in Nuremberg, Germany, Xilinx, Inc. will demonstrate responsive and reconfigurable vision-guided systems based on tools and libraries that integrate machine learning, computer vision, and connectivity. The demonstrations, prepared by Xilinx and partner organizations, span applications that include industrial machine vision, advanced driver assistance systems, Internet of Things (IoT) gateways, artificial intelligence (AI) drone, and video streaming and acceleration. The exhibitions are in addition to several Xilinx technical conference presentations, outlined below.
Tuesday, March 14th
- OpenAMP Within An Industrial IoT Framework – 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15th
- Heterogeneous Multicore for Safety: Why You Need Multiple Difference Cores on Your SoC – 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Virtualization Methodology for Real Time Physical System Self Optimization – 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- FPGA-SoCs – Managing Power for Performance with a Heterogeneous Processing System on a Chip – Session 18
Thursday, March 16th
- Designing Industry 4.0 Silicon Carbide High Power Inverters with Zynq-7000 and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC with Machine Learning Diagnostics Capability – Thursday, March 16, 2017, 2:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Combining OpenCV and High Level Synthesis to Reduce Embedded Vision Development Time – Session 35
Xilinx demonstrations will take place at embedded world Hall 1, Booth 205. Additional information about Xilnx’ 2017 embedded world activity can be found at:.