Application - Industrial - Page 10
Everactive Raises Oversubscribed $35 Million Series C Financing to Accelerate Growth of Batteryless Pervasive Remote Monitoring for Industry 4.0
January 21, 2021
Industrial Internet Consortium Releases RFP Toolkit
January 19, 2021
Analog Devices Announces 80V Buck-Boost Battery Charging Controller with Maximum Power Point Tracking and I2C
January 18, 2021
Analog Devices introduced the LT8491 buck-boost battery charging controller featuring Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), temperature compensation, and I2C interface for telemetry and control.
HomeGrid Forum, GiGAWire Release Certification Scheme for G.hn Access Equipment
January 15, 2021
HomeGrid Forum and the GiGAWire Alliance have announced a new certification scheme for G.hn access equipment.
Embedded Insiders: 2021 Predictions & the Future of 5G
January 14, 2021
We’ve finally made it to the year 2021 and the Embedded Insiders have five predictions for what we may expect in the embedded space this year. Rich kicks things off with a bold prediction: 2021 will NOT be the year of 5G. Do you agree?
Smart Moisture Measurement Technology Continually Optimizes Product and Process Quality
January 13, 2021
To examine the benefits of implementing smart moisture measurement, we discussed the advantages and benefits of this approach with John Bogart, managing director of Kett US, a manufacturer of a full range of moisture and organic composition analyzers.
Congatec Introduces New Platforms for Tactile Internet Applications
January 12, 2021
Congatec introduced new application-ready platforms for tactile internet applications over public broadband as well as private IP networks.
Qorvo Introduces World’s Smallest, 20-Watt Single-Chip Programmable Motor Control and Drive Solution for Brushless DC Motors
January 7, 2021
Litemax Debuts Plug-and-Play Display Integrated Solution for Queuing & Calling System in Ticketing Solution
December 30, 2020
Crank Software Teams with Aptera Motors to Drive Embedded UX for the World's First Solar Electric Vehicle
December 30, 2020
MicroEJ and NXP Collaborate to Enable Ultra Low power Optimization On The i.MX RT500 Crossover MCUs for Wearables
September 1, 2021
- Infineon Announced New MEMS Scanner For Eyeglasses and Head-Up Displays
- RTI Joins the VR/AR Association to Advance Integrations with Gaming Engines
- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond
- OKW’s New Smooth-Top SLIM-CASE For Mobile Electronics
Medical-Grade ECG Now Available for Consumer Wearable Devices as B-Secur Launches ECG Development Kit
September 17, 2021
- Smart Healthcare and Life Science HMI Solutions—Post-Pandemic
- Telehealth Platform Data Can Provide Predictive Insights into Infection Trends and Guide COVID Prevention Strategies
- The Impact of Covid on Life Sciences
- The AI-Based Medical Device Industry Evolves Due to the Integration of Various Advanced Technologies
- Siemens’ Aprisa Place-and-Route Solution Now Certified for GlobalFoundries’ 22FDX Platform
- Easily expand M.2 LAN interfaces
- Infineon’s Latest Technologies Combine with Industrial General Purpose Motor Drive
- Powered by Intel, OnLogic Releases Fanless Computers for IoT and Edge
By 2025, Over 7 Billion Antennas will be Shipped into IoT Devices, Creating Challenges for OEMs and Opportunities for Antenna Vendors
September 15, 2021
- Smart Home Technology is About Cooperation, Not Competition
- Advantech Releases the EI-52 for the Edge
- PUFiot : An Essential Security Coprocessor for RISC-V Designs
- Private Mobile Networks and the IoT: Why Do Companies Still Need a Private Core Network?