Litemax to Unveil the AECX-WHL0 for Industrial Computing
April 17, 2020
According to the company, the AECX-WHL0 is built to power embedded applications wherever it's deployed.
Litemax is unveiling a 3.5-inch embedded board, AECX-WHL0, based on Intel 8th generation Core processors. The AECX-WHL0 is powered by 8th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron processors (codename Whiskey Lake).
The AECX-WHL0 provides various I/O features including six USB ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and up to four COM ports. The AECX-WHL0 also offers display ports, featuring two DP or HDMI and LVDS. Users can also make use of the AECX-WHL0 with a full-sized Mini-PCIe slot and multiple M.2 slots (one 2280 M-Key and one 3042 B-Key).
According to the company, the AECX-WHL0 is built to power embedded applications wherever it's deployed. Designed for tough conditions, it features wide voltage input as well as a wide operating temperature range.
Main features of AECX-WHL0:
- Intel 8th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 / Celeron processor;
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM DDR4 up to 32GB 2400MHz SDRAM;
- Multi-Display: 2 x DP (HDMI)/LVDS (eDP);
- Two Intel Gigabit Ethernet port;
- 1 x Mini-PCIe (full-size), 1 x M.2 M-key 2280 (NVMe), 1 x M.2 B-key 3042 (WWAN w/nSIM);
- 1 x SATAIII (w/ SATADOM), 4 x COM, 4 x USB 3.1 and 2 x USB 2.0;
- DC-in 12V or 19 ~ 24V, EuP/ErP 2013 Ready
For more information, visit: www.litemax.com.