It's Time to Vote!
October 30, 2018
The winner of the Make the World a Better Place Design Challenge stand to claim more than $10,000 in prize money. Your vote counts.
It’s time to help us award the big bucks. There are 10 finalists in the Make the World a Better Place Design Challenge and we need your help to determine the winner. The “community,” which you’re a part of, is responsible for 25% of the judging. The other 75% comes from our esteemed panel.
In case you’re out of the loop, the Make the World a Better Place Design Challenge is poised to do just that, as our community develops products that help people, and help society as a whole. The three top place finishers will win more than $10,000.
I’m sure you’ll be intrigued and amazed by what our entrants were able to develop. For example, one designer uses artificial intelligence to help detect skin cancer. Pretty amazing stuff. So vote!