Osram will appear at Electronica to reveal vehicle interior lighting
November 12, 2018
Osram will be unveiling details of its RGB LED, E4633i, for vehicle interior lighting at Electronica in hall B4, booth 155 from November 13-16 in Munich, Germany.
Osram will be unveiling details of its RGB LED for vehicle interior lighting at Electronica in hall B4, booth 155 from November 13-16 in Munich, Germany.
E4633i, the latest edition to the Osire product family, features three LED hues – red, green and blue – as well as a serial control driver.
It is encased in a 4.6 x 3.3 x 0.7mm package, is pre-calibrated, and can be color corrected against major temperature changes.
Osram’s booth will also feature ‘Snap’, the Rinspeed concept vehicle, which is a vehicle chassis for objects to be placed for different uses.
At the Osram Opto Semiconductors stand, spectators will also find:
- biometric identification with IR LEDs and vertical-emitting lasers (VCSELs)
- vital sign monitoring for healthcare and fitness applications
- chip-scale packages and multi-pixel LED technology for intelligent general lighting
- horticulture lighting
- human-centric lighting
- Outdoor and street lighting
- car-to-X communication
- developments for LiDAR applications
- illumination and visualization for intelligent headlights
- automotive interior applications with Osire
For more information, visit https://www.osram.com/os/news-and-events/fairs/electronica.jsp.