ACEINNA Releases OpenIMU300RI
June 19, 2019
Affordable, rugged, open-source, 9-DOF IMU with CAN & RS232 Interfaces for 12 V and 24 V vehicle systems used in autonomous construction, agricultural and automotive vehicle applications.
ACEINNA’s new OpenIMU300RI is a rugged, sealed-package, open-source, 9-DOF IMU for autonomous off road, construction, agricultural and automotive vehicle applications.
The new OpenIMU300RI:
- Provides a sealed rugged module with CAN and RS232 interface through an IP67 Ampseal 16 connector to the product line operating the open-source navigation stack supported by ACEINNA’s free Navigation Studio
- Is standardized on precision rate tables and in temperature chambers providing dependable 3D linear acceleration, 3D rotation rate, and 3D magnetic field measurement information
- Can be mounted directly on construction and agriculture vehicles and attachments
- Comes with an Ampseal 6 position IP67 rated connector
- Supports input voltages between 5 and 32 V
“Different vehicle platforms have different dynamics,” said ACEINNA’s Product Manager, James Fennelly. “To get the best performance, the attitude, navigation or other algorithm needs to be tailored for each vehicle platform and application. The ACEINNA OpenIMU300RI open-source platform gives designers a flexible and simple-to-integrate IMU solution that can be easily optimized for a wide range of vehicles and applications.”
Learn more at https://www.aceinna.com.