Greenliant Starts Shipping Industrial Temperature NVMe and SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSD
April 02, 2020
High-Capacity NVMe and SATA M.2 Solid State Drives Available with On-Board DRAM and Hardware Encryption.
Greenliant has started volume production of its industrial temperature 2 Terabyte NVMe and SATA M.2 ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) modules. Built in the 2280 form factor, and offered with hardware encryption and on-board DRAM, these SSDs save space, improve security, and increase capacity for a variety of applications, including video conferencing, in-flight entertainment, and data logging.
Benefits of 87 PX Series SATA and 88 PX Series NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs with on-board DRAM include:
- Range of Capacities: Available in 240 GB, 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB*
- Industrial Temperature: Operate between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Built-in ECC: Use advanced bit error detection and correction optimized for 3D NAND
- Advanced Flash Management: Extend SSD longevity using dynamic and static wear leveling
- Data Security: Support AES-256 / TCG OPAL encryption and Secure Erase
Greenliant is shipping its full line of SATA and NVMe M.2 2280 PX Series SSDs using industrial 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory.
For more information, visit: https://www.greenliant.com/