IBASE presents new Intel-powered embedded boards at embedded world 2018
February 07, 2018
A series of gateway and embedded systems targeting IIoT and Industry 4.0 applications will also be highlighted.
At embedded world 2018, IBASE will be displaying brand new products including the latest Intel Pentium Silver SoC-based (formerly Gemini Lake) 3.5" SBC, 7th Gen Intel Core and Intel Atom x7-based embedded boards. A series of gateway and embedded systems targeting IIoT and Industry 4.0 applications will also be highlighted. Moreover, the company will be launching the next-generation AMD Embedded Zen Core-based embedded solutions at the show. IBASE can be found at booth 2-241.
- Intel Pentium Silver SoC-based 3.5" Disk-Size SBC
- Intel Atom x7-E3950-based Embedded Boards
- 7th Gen Intel Core-based Embedded Boards & Industrial Panel PCs
- Wide-Temperature 3.5" Disk-Size SBCs
- Next-generation AMD Embedded Zen Core-based Embedded Solutions
- IIoT/ Industry 4.0 Solutions - Expandable & Gateway DIN-Rail Fanless Systems