OS81119, The World's First Dual-Port INIC
October 02, 2017
Simplify your system design by using the OS81119, the latest addition to Microchip’s portfolio of MOST150 Intelligent Network Interface Controllers (INICs). The OS81119 is the world’s first dual-port INIC; it offers both coaxial and optical physical layers as specified for MOST150 technology, while providing a choice in network topology with different options, including daisy chain and ring.
- Includes USB 2.0 high-speed port as the interface to system on chip (SoCs)
- Supports dual-simplex and full-duplex communication
- Supports coax system diagnosis
- Compatible with Microchip’s Unified Centralized Network Stack (UNICENS)
- MOST® Linux® Driver is available
- Rapid prototyping tool available now!