The Rugged Micro Mission Computer (MC-10)
February 15, 2018
Digital Systems Engineering (DSE) introduces the latest mission computer in support of defense applications.
The Rugged Micro Mission Computer (MC-10) is a hardened stand-alone system that delivers powerful performance in a lightweight and miniature footprint.
At less than 81in³ (6.7” x 4” x 3” including connectors) and 2lbs, this micro package is today’s solution for the mobile environment.
Low power consumption, configuration flexibility, and cost efficiency make the MC-10 an ideal solution for demanding applications in the military, industrial and commercial markets.
About the MC-10
Utilizing reliable Intel CPUs, the MC-10 has:
• A robust I/O including digital video
• (2) Gigabit Ethernet
• (4) USB 2.0, (2) RS-232/RS-485
• HD Audio, and GPIO
Designed with modularity in mind, the MC-10 can be customized with application-specific expansion capabilities such as 1553, ARINC 429, CANBus, GPS, additional comm or GPIO ports, and video frame grabbers.
The MIL-Spec design ensures operability in environmental conditions as defined per MIL-Standards 461, 704, 810, 1275, 3009, and DO-160.
Standard Features Include
• (2) Gigabit Ethernet Interface
• 128GB Removable mSATA Drive
• Optional 256GB, 512GB or 1TB Removable mSATA Drive
• I/O Expansion Slots
• Display Port/ HDMI Video Output
• (4) USB 2.0 Ports, (2) RS-232/RS-485 Ports
• Analog Audio Input and Output
• IP67/NEMA 6 Enclosure / Fully Sealed Enclosure
• -40°C to +71°C Operating Temperature
• Windows 10/ Linux Support
• MIL-Standards 461, 810, 704, 1275, 3009, and DO-160
Optional processors are available and a myriad of expansion slot possibilities exist.