Technology - Open Source - Development Kits
Product of the Week: Bosch Sensortec Application Board 3.0
September 16, 2021
Enhancing AI Inference through Sparsity Support and Transformer Optimization for Minimizing Latency
September 16, 2021
Ensuring the success of your RISC-V product with a commercial-grade software development ecosystem
September 15, 2021
Dev Kit Weekly: Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit
July 30, 2021
The KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit is based on Xilinx’s Kria K26 system on module, which is a … wait, wait, wait. A system on module from Xilinx?
Dev Kit Weekly: THine THSER101 Raspberry Pi Camera Module Cable Extension Kit
July 23, 2021
So we have a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. And we have version 2 of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module. They interface via a MIPI CSI-2 connector and this ribbon cable, which is about six inches long. But what if I wanted to position the camera a significant distance away from the Pi, say, to function as a webcam? Or across the room?
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Digi International ConnectCore 8M Mini Development Kit
July 9, 2021
Historically, the embedded electronics deployed in industrial applications have been relatively simple, both to keep costs down but more importantly to ensure safe, reliable system operation by keep complexity to a minimum.
Boy, have things changed.
DEV KIT WEEKLY: NimbleLink Skywire Development Kit 2 from GetWireless
May 14, 2021
So, as you might have guessed, this is the second version of the Skywire Development Kit 2, which also goes by the acronym SWDK2. It features dual Taoglas antennas that connect via surface-mount antenna connectors, which enables the MIMO architecture required for mobile cellular networking. But what’s really cool about the SWDK2 is a flexible interface that enables it to pair with Arduino, NXP FRDM, ST Nucleo, and a host of other development platforms as long as they can support an Arduino shield.
DEV KIT WEEKLY: Arduino Sensor Kit
May 7, 2021
Created in collaboration with Seeed Studio, the Arduino Sensor Kit is for developers who are looking to expand their skills in electronics and programming. However, the kit can be used by both beginners and more experienced developers.
- MicroEJ and NXP Collaborate to Enable Ultra Low power Optimization On The i.MX RT500 Crossover MCUs for Wearables
- Infineon Announced New MEMS Scanner For Eyeglasses and Head-Up Displays
- RTI Joins the VR/AR Association to Advance Integrations with Gaming Engines
- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond
Advantech Releases Leading Industrial SQFlash BiCS5 Flash Solutions for Diverse AIoT Applications
October 19, 2021
- How AI-Powered Machines Can Accelerate Industrial Automation in Manufacturing
- 5 Common Mistakes in Automated Testing
- Taking High Precision Positioning Indoors
- New 802.11ah HaLow WiFi Mini-PCIe Radio for Long Range IoT Communication
- DIGISTOR Announces New C Series of Security Enhanced Self Encrypting Drives
- Rambus Advances Server Memory Performance with the Industry’s First 5600 MT/s DDR5 Registering Clock Driver
- Product of the Week: UD info’s M2P-80DC Series PCIe SSDs
- Product of the Week: Innodisk's 112-Layer 3D TLC SSDs
Software & OS
Product of the Week: Pantacor’s Pantavisor Linux Adds Device Update for Azure IoT Hub
October 19, 2021
- Tune ROS 2 for Commercial Use
- The Need for Speed: Pick Your Low Code Wisely
- ITTIA Embedded Time Series Database to Support STM32 Edge Devices
- eSOL and RTI Collaborate on Rapid Development of Embedded Systems for Automotive and Industrial Automation Markets