prpl Foundation's security expert Cesare Garlati to present at embedded world 2018
February 16, 2018
Hear the latest in security from the Prpl's security expert Cesare Garlati.
Prpl’s security expert Cesare Garlati will be presenting at embedded world 2018, taking place in just under two weeks on February 27 – March 1, at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in Nuremberg, Germany.
There will be two classes and three talks from Cesare, with details below.
- 10:30am – 11:30am OpenWRT 101: How to Build a Linux Embedded System in Just 30 Minutes
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Live Hacking: Hardware-enforced Virtualization of a Linux Home Gateway
- 1:30pm – 2pm Embedded Hypervisors: Hype or Reality?
- 2:30pm – 3pm Benchmarking Embedded Hypervisors Performance – the Facts
- 3:30pm – 4pm Physically Unclonable Functions to the Rescue: A New Way to Establish Trust in Silicon
All presentations will take place at Conference Counter NCC Ost.