Applitools Visual AI Reaches One Billion Images Analyzed
July 06, 2020
Applitools announced its Visual AI technology has surpassed one billion images analyzed since launching commercially and is projected to double year over year.
Applitools announced its Visual AI technology has surpassed one billion images analyzed since launching commercially and is projected to double year over year. The images that were analyzed, includes AI enhanced data, viewport information, and direct user feedback on defects and content, among other things.
Per the company, the technology allows Applitools to provide 9.9999% accuracy.
Some features of the technology per a press release:
- Cross-browser, cross-device, and cross-platform testing
- Dynamic content
- Responsive design for multiple screen sizes
- Validation of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) without compromising quality
- End-to-end testing, integration testing, unit testing, and component level testing
- Support of joint development and test engineering teams (DevOps and Shift Left)
- Pre-production testing and post-production monitoring automation and maintenance
"With Applitools, we've been able to make visual validation a first-class citizen within our CI/CD ecosystem," said technical quality architect at Gannett Mike Millgate, in the release. "Our CI environment executes tens of thousands of Visual AI-powered tests against the grid each month. Since implementing it, we've been able to remove frail functional tests from our ecosystem and achieve a 99.8% pass percentage. We are faster, more stable, and ship with confidence with Applitools Visual AI running on the Ultrafast Grid."
For more information, visit https://applitools.com/.