LDRA?s Training Courses for Embedded Software Development Teams Building Safety-Critical Applications Now Available
May 15, 2019
Three-day course teaches compliance with functional-safety standards of automotive, avionics, industrial, and medical device applications.
Wirral, U.K. The LDRA tool suite Training Course will be taking place in several U.S. cities – including San Jose, CA from June 18–20, and Huntsville, AL from June 25-27. Other locations will soon be added, including Boston, MA. and Dallas, TX.
The training courses will instruct on best practices and the use of the LDRA tool suite for functional safety and security-critical software development.
Training Course classes include:
- Code Review – Apply static analysis to source code, e.g., MISRA C/C++ and Custom Coding Rules
- Quality Review – Analyze source code complexity, testability, maintainability, and clarity
- Design Review – Analyze as-built designs using control and data flow analysis
- Test Verification – Perform dynamic analysis and measure code coverage in accordance with industry-specific standards such as DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and IEC 62304
- Unit Testing – Create and run unit tests, regression tests; automate stub creation; cope with code changes; run a white box test; maintain and document unit tests
- Deployment on host and target systems
“LDRA supports the enforcement of rigorous software standards that ensure the safety and security of software-based electronics systems,” said LDRA’s Operations Director, Ian Hennell. “We are offering these three-day intensive, hands-on training courses to help companies and their project teams throughout the entire software development cycle. Attendees will learn to effectively use the LDRA tool suite to design high-performing, critical systems that are safe, secure, and threat resistant.”
To register for the LDRA tool suite Training Course, visit: https://ldra.com/events-training.