ASPEED unveils the Cupola360 Spherical Image Processor for 360-degree Cameras
February 22, 2019
ASPEED Technology released the Cupola360, a 360-degree imaging solution.
ASPEED Technology released the Cupola360, a 360-degree imaging solution, including the Cupola360 Spherical Image Processor, a 360-degree camera reference design, and accompanying apps for multiple uses and social media online sharing. Using six 5MP sensors, the Cupola360 reduces the lens distortion over those that use two fish-eye lenses.
Supporting hardware in-camera 360-degree image stitching and live-streaming of 4K 360-degree video, Cupola360’s features include 2.4GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi, 4K2K 30fps ultra-high-resolution video, HEVC H.265/H.264 encoding, 3D anti-shake, face tracking, and apps supporting Android and iOS.
• ASPEED Cupola360 Spherical Image Processor
• Hyper-Stitching engine: In-camera stitching
• Hyper-WDR Hardware Dynamic Range processing
• Instant live-streaming
• 5MP Six big-pixel high sensitivity sensor inputs
• Output Image: 32MP pictures (8K)
• Output Video: 4K 30 fps video (streaming & stored)
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
• H.265/H.264 compression
• 2 TB addressable storage
For more information, visit Cupola360.com or www.ASPEEDTECH.com.