ARBOR innovations at embedded world 2018
February 06, 2018
ARBOR Technology will showcase its latest technology, products and solutions, at embedded world 2018 following six market directions.
From February 27th to March 1st of 2018, ARBOR Technology will exhibit its latest IoT solutions at booth 2-450 in hall 2 at embedded world 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany. ARBOR Technology will showcase its latest technology, products, and solutions following six market directions:
- Internet of Vehicles. Today, efficient transportation needs connected devices and systems as transport PC, but also embedded terminals and PDA.
- Digital signage. Visual impact via 4K resolution video walls is surely more effective and attract more people in public places.
- Mobility. ARBOR handheld devices equip nomad staff in logistics, retail, hospitality, and defense with rugged tablets from 5" to 12".
- Industry 4.0 automation. Industry becoming smart, firms have to evolve to stay competitive.
- Embedded boards. Latest high performance/low consumption boards in COM Express, QSeven, ITX, 3.5" form factor.