OmniVision Releases Automotive SoC for Rear and Surround View Cameras
September 18, 2019
In combination with 120dB HDR, low noise and ASIL B functionality, single-chip image sensor and signal processor enables best image quality and smallest modules for automotive viewing cameras.
OmniVision’s 1.3MP OX01F10 SoC incorporates a 3.0-micron image sensor and image signal processor (ISP), overcoming roadblocks associated with automotive rear-view camera (RVC) and surround view system (SVS) using only one printed circuit board (PCB).
The SoC uses OmniVision’s dual conversion gain (DCG) technology to obtain a high dynamic range of 120dB with only two captures, reducing motion artifacts while consuming 30 percent less power and enhancing low-light performance.
The OX01F10 SoC also:
- Features lens chromatic aberration correction
- Has advanced noise reduction and local tone mapping
- Offers optimizations for the on-chip image sensor’s PureCel Plus technology
- Provides 1.3MP resolution and a 1340x1020 array size at 30 fps
- Enables output flexibility with 2-lane MIPI and 10-bit DVP interfaces
- Is AEC-Q100 Grade 2 certified
OmniVision will be exhibiting the OX01F10 SoC at its AutoSens conference in Brussels from September 17-19, 2019 in booth #29.
For more information, visit www.ovt.com.
To learn more about OmniVision, check out: